If you use AWS Security Hub but find it difficult to get fixes in for all the findings it reports, Intelligent Security Alerting from DisruptOps is the answer. DisruptOps easily integrates with Security Hub allowing you to:
- Communicate better with flexible and maintainable integration into existing work streams
- Get more done by spreading the work to the right team members
- Scale more securely and effectively
Intelligently Route Findings
DisruptOps sees all findings coming from Security Hub and then can route them to the correct work stream. For example, you can:
- Send all your critical findings to your SOC team using MS Teams
- Use environment and tags to get targeted findings to specific team members
- Trigger on specific compliance findings and route them to the right Jira project
Get More Security Fixes Accomplished
Instead of overwhelming a few people to look at and prioritize all findings, use your existing organizational processes to capture, prioritize and assign work. DisruptOps will ensure seamless, ongoing integration with your security, product and operations work streams.
In addition to Intelligent SecurityHub Event Response, you will also receive:
AWS Security Compliance & Reporting
From a centralized location, review the total number of issues across all your AWS accounts based on industry best practices and compliance standards.
Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
Evaluate your cloud sprawl in minutes, assess configurations and security settings, and take automated or continuous action.
Real-time Threat Response
DisruptOps doesn’t merely route events, it routes the recommended solution, enabling rapid response when you still want a person to make the decision, or instant response via automation for those threat events you know you want to stop right then and there.
Try DisruptOps FREE for 14-days.
Have your DisruptOps account set up, connected and processing events from SecurityHub within 15 min.